Thursday, October 23, 2008

pleasant surpise

got up late today....slept really late last nite....went phuture wif cherie.....still feelin super tired after the slp...i prob shd start slpin early.....hehehe:p

as usual....switch on my com check my mails after washin up n stuff......got a msg on frenster from him....!!i'm surprised tt he manage to find me on frenster.....what a pleasant surprise n pleasant way to start my day.....hehehe:p of cos besides being really impressed by his determination i'm secretly glad to receive his msg....hehehe:p b4 partin last nite he said "cya again"....n since no contacts were left thought the chances of meetin again would b close to zero since he's in the commandos.....but he actually had the patience n determination to find my profile on frenster....really am impressed.....hehe:p n his msg really brought a smile to my face....it says "told ya we'll meet again".....

added him on msn....n shall c how things goes.....hehe:p

nothing exciting today....slack pretty much the whole day.....but it's juz a simple happy day....hehe:p

~~smiling from the heart~~

No comments: