Saturday, November 15, 2008

realise....i miss ya still.....

5am....i jumped outta bed.....literally jumped.....suddenly remembering that i didn't send in a soft copy of my seminar critique tt was due last mon.....try submitting it but i couldn't find da drop box.....she muz hv removed it already.....i'm at a total lost....i dun wanna fail my entire 4th yr cos of this 5%......i dunno what to do.....hv no one to turn to......used to hv ya no matter what......ya promise no matter what ya'll b there for me......but tt promise is no longer valid.......no one to tell me to calm myself down......relied on ya so much during my uni dayz........who can i call now at a time like this....?
thought it's all over we've both moved on fine......but i realised........many a times........i found myself doing things and wishing ya were wif me......doin it together........i juz did realised.......deep down.......i miss ya still.......................


~~wounds heal but scars remain~~

No comments: