Tuesday, April 14, 2009

will i ever fall in luv again??

met someone new on sat....he's a fren's fren......he was on my mind since then.....put tt on FB n ppl started askin me who is 'he'......went for salsa n jialiang saw my fb comment....he juz start his kpo-in again...haha...

i wonder.....part of me would wanna settle down...but part of me doesn't want to....issit cos i haven't met the one who can make me wanna settle down.....?or hv i lost the confidence to trust again....??i dunno....i'm back to being a confused individual again....now tt my career is juz getting in place.....i dun wanna start a r/s.....i wanna juz establish my career first.....but sometimes i wish i hv tt someone to rely on......tt someone i can call anytime.....had tt sudden urge to call someone when i was at work doin stuff myself.......first person who comes to my mind.....?*BLANK*

no one~!! but feels kinda empty....probably it really is time to search for the special one.....or shd i juz b patient n wait....??haha~

my "PA" msg me on msn....he found a job~! happy for him....:) he promise me a meal when he gets his first pay~haha......yeah~!it's weird how we juz contact again after so many yrs.......lets c if we're gonna drift again.....haha...:p

~~in search of the feeling again~~

No comments: