Tuesday, June 2, 2009

stress...S-T-R-E-S-S...~

thesis is due in 9 dayz....feeling the pressure....feeling the stress....suddenly there seemed to b so much more i needa write.....am so gonna withdraw myself from my social life n camp in uni.......no time for social life no mood....my brain can't absorb anything.....even simple steps in rueda class....so odd to slap myself......first class n so lousy.....sighz....so missing the gang.....it would hv been alot more fun wif them in the class.....can't wait to join them for bachata n social again......hang on~!after the 12th n i'm back....~ if i survive....:s

hope i dun blow my top at any innocent party....hope ppl will stay away n nt get on my nerves.....:x bear wif me ppl.....sighz...~ feeling lucky tt i hv someone who's there to keep me company every now n then......encouraging me n destressing me....

takin tt step is tough......thou it's juz a simple action.....but untying the knot takes alot.....shdn't think abt tt for now......thesis is stressing me out...~~stress is spelt S-T-R-E-S-S~

off to bed~! it's another long day...~ CHARGE~!~!~!

~~STRESS...S-T-R-E-S-S...~~

No comments: