Monday, September 8, 2008

examZZzz....

Ethics paper today....sighz.....feel so nt prepared...so scary.....read all da lecture notez n ethics codes....went into the exam room......n....gosh...my mind was blank..!!!!!

the case study is really really long....i dunno what to write.....oh well...juz crap my way thru da 3 hrs....hehe:p hope can pass....hehe:p after paper got some advice from Dr Foo...then rush home to get da mooncake for uncle.....finally found time to visit uncle.....on my way outta sch on my mobile n had afew miss calls from 3rd aunt.....tml is my darling cuz's POP!!!!thou there's only 2 tix...but i'm goin still!!!hehehe:p cos Jerry sayz they'll nt stop ppl from goin in de....hehe:p i'm gonna hold him responsible if i can't get in....hehe:p

lucky me...when i got outta sch juz as i reach da bus stop.....da bus came!didn't needa take a cab....save money....hehe:p was a lil scared on my way there.....

i went up only uncle is downstairs....he juz had his dinner....he slim down a bit.....had a pretty gd chat wif him.....nv talk to him this much......n i'm glad he's talkin....thou he said he's doin fine n all....i can c tt he still misses auntie alot......when he talk abt auntie....can c it from his eyes.....but Dr Foo said nv to b afraid to talk abt it....gotta face it n talk abt it.....so...yah.....got uncle to talk....:) hope uncle will b fine.......gonna pay my respect to auntie with them the next time they're goin...dunno if it's da rite thing to do.....but.....yeah....i dun need to do this but i want to....so...yupz!i shd.....:p it's gd to c uncle n colleen again.....uncle is still v nice.....colleen's still as bubbly as usual....

headed home at 12+....feel gd after talkin to uncle.....wasn't as stressful as i thought it's gonna b.....mayb cos he's no longer my bf's dad he's an uncle who was really nice to me.....n is still nice.....

~~appreciating ppl ard me..~~

No comments: