Wednesday, September 3, 2008

presentation....stress...surprise....n excitment....

Got msges early in da morn....cos i send my phone for servicing....n lost quite a no. of contacts.....so no names appear.....n i've no idea who msg me....haha...feel so bad i gotta ask who r they.......Jerry n someone annoyin msged me....n cos i replied them....sighz...the annoying one juz keeps msgin me....oh well...dun care...dun reply....hahaha.....someone actually ask for 'permission' to start a courtship....so cute....haha..:p juz b4 i left home Eric called n said he wanna pass me something for cherie to bring over to adelaide for sis....so yah.....gonna meet him tonite to get da stuff.....



The day is here....!!!it's our turn to present for personal relationships today.....been meetin up for long hrs da past few days preparing for the presentation....n we're suppose to meet ya 3pm i was still home at 3...hehe:p meant to leave home at 230...but the rain was super heavy....so i slacked at home hopin the rain will stop or at least nt b so heavy....left home at 305...lucky da rain stopped....hehe:p left home quickly so i'll nt get caught in da rain...hehe:p lucky me...!!caught a cab n it started rainin once i board da cab....hehe:p was lil late n expectin everyone else to hv arrived but to my surprise only the galz were there....uncle Leo and Aloy wasn't there yet....



oh well....so we juz chat n eat while waiting for da guyz.....as we were chattin i spot ming lun outside the aircon canteen...went out to catch up wif him....haha....what a surprise....didn't know he's in da same uni till i saw him yesterday....haha...this is so exciting lah...hehe:p so happy to c him....thou it's juz a short catchin up but was really gd....hehe:p we've agreed to take our boat license together...n go diving after i get my basic....hahaha...this is exciting exciting!!!hehehe:p



Uncle Leo came at 4ish....so gotta go back n join them in case they wanna start rehearsing w/o Aloy....we booked the classroom from 5-7...so we juz edit da slides...try to get da songs for the presentation....n ta daa!!it's 5....move to da classroom B01-01 for rehearsal....saw max outside the next classroom...dunno what is he waitin for...but something to do wif his presentation too....hahaha...gd luck wif urs max....thou i've no idea when's urs...haha.....



went on wif our rehearsal w/o Aloy cos he's stuck cos of da rain......the weather makes me stone n my mind is like blank.....keep gettin tongue tied....the words juz dun come out well.....gosh.....it's no gd...n i think Leo is really worried....hahaha...he was like tryin to get me to practice as much as i can....even when we were gettin food at the canteen.....hehehe:p wasn't nervous juz v stoned....got thru da rehearsal a few times....n off we go....!!time for class.....was super super restless in class...kept eating n talkin n doin silly stuff.....wif christine n wanxin....hehe:p finally class is over!time for us to present.....now i'm startin to get nervous.....hahaha....



there was a lil of a tech prob...so while the tech person was helpin us wif da setup....we were gettin ourselves ready....n fooled ard a lil...hehe:p so jumpy n nervous....hehe:p when da presentaion started....i can feel butterflies in my stomach....hohoh...my heart felt like it's gonna jump out.....haven't present in yrs....n i'm so nervous now.......Aloy juz kept tellin me to relax....hahaha...when it's my turn i can feel my face gettin hotter n hotter as i speak.....hohoh....lucky i got thru it.....hahaha....:p *phew!*



yeah!presentation OVER!!!!!hehe:p thought it went pretty smoothly.....hope we'll score well....hehe:p ethics examz next...:s so stress........gotta swollow tt 600+ pg book n lecture notez....save me...!!!:s oh well.....study time.....hohoh....



reached home n eric came up.....pass me this bag wif instant noodles....hahaha...was puzzled....then b4 he left he pass me another bag n say it's for me....a surprise from my sis.....hmm...wonder what was it...but he refuse to tell me......told me to open it myself....yeah...n he left after passin me da stuff....opened da pressie n......it's a new digicam!!!!gosh!sis got me a new cam.....what a surprise...!!so touched.....hehe:p juz da cam tt i was lookin at.......she called askin if i like da pressie....n i juz kept repeatin 'so shy leh'....hahaha....dunno what to say...so shy leh....hehehe:p so tt's y she was askin me abt cam yesterday.....haha....i luv my new cam!!!HEHEHE:p


done wif exploring my new cam...then on msn again....n realise Darwin's my junior from whitley...!!dug out whitley's yr book n spotted him!!haha...da world is so small indeed....hehe:p

so many surprises n excitements for today....hehe:p

~~life is full of surprises~~

No comments: