Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2nd last day of 2008

went back to sch at 2ish....n finish keying the data for research.....did tt for more than 4 hrs....shan't complain....cos we're way ahead my peers in my research thesis....hehehe:p

it's finally done at 7pm...suppose to b meeting chermaine at 830 raffles place....goin to timbre for a drink.....dunno who's goin....she doesn't wanna tell me.....sense something weird.....hmm.....

aniwaez....ended up walkin over alone...cos she was there way earlier than meetin time....haha....forgot how to walk there....was a lil lost....but no worries....gettin lost is my forte....hahaha....i alwayz manage to find my way somehow....hehehe:p had a nice quiet walk over....saw luving couples....interesting tourists.....couples arguing.....grp of ppl....nt feelin sad....but juz somehow....tt missing piece in my heart is acting up again......am happy living my single life....but....somehow something juz feels missing......no one i've met so far can put tt missing piece back.....

oh...aniwaez....found my way there......gerald n fren, julian is there....it's gerald's bday tml.....so....it's prob to celebrate his bday in advance.....met a new fren, tina i think....hahaha....n of cos chermaine darling n wanxin.....gabriel n fren came after tt.....play silly lil games....'i hv nv...', 'i hv ever....', 7-up, n the secret no. ....haha...was fun fun....hehe:p

saw dennis n jason there....what a coincidence....haha....was quite surprise tt dennis actually reg. me.....haven't seen him in yrs.....hahaha.....

aniwaez left at 12ish.....shared a cab home wif chermaine darling n da 2 guyz.....hoho~
chermaine darling blame me for nt doin my fairy job.......so......i did my job in da cab!!!hahaha.....

n she's happy abt it...hehehe:p all's goin well so far......her reaction was super cute......haha.....hope it'll work out......hehe:p

it's NYE tml~~~!!!!!!!so so so lookin forward!!!hehehe:p more partying....hehehe:p hope it's gonna b fun tml....hehe:p

~~the missing piece is still nt found~~

No comments: