Thursday, December 25, 2008

X'mas!!!~~

It's x'mas day!!my galz r coming over for steamboat......got up kinda late.....but they r comin at like 5ish...6ish...7.....so....still heapz of time....hahaha.....showered get ready n all....look at my poor bruised knee from last nite......slipped n knelt on 1 knee like a proposal....haha....it hurts.....what a huge 'pressie'....haha....



my poor brusied knee from last nite....:s

miss pea is comin at 545.....gonna pick her up from da train station....sharon came juz on time to go pick miss pea up wif me.....came back n get ready for da steamboat feast~!!hehe:p
started cookin w/o waiting for cherie n hanni cos we're starving....hahaha....hanni came juz on time to eat....



dinner time....~~!!miss pea is alwayz cam sensitive....haha:p

cherie n ah long came.....con't eatin n eating......after tt.......had yummy choco fondue....luv mum so so so much...she made a fruit platter wif so many diff kinds of fruit so we can hv choco fondue......hehe:p mum's da best!!hehe:p

after dinner n dessert...it's time to exchange pressies...~~!!miss pea gotta leave soon....so.....yupz...fast one..!


our gifts..


b4 da exchange~~us n our pressies....


after the exchange~~us n our exchanged pressies....!!hehe:p

miss pea gotta head off to her 2nd party.....n we had our mj session!!hehe:p played for i dunno how long.....n headed off for supper after tt......:)
had a great x'mas gathering....hehe:p oh oh.....n i luv my pressies....!!!it's my fav chip n dale chipmunkz!!!


part of my x'mas pressie from my galz....:)

n of cos luv all da gifts from my galz.....luc ya galz deep deep..!!hehehe:p thanx for all da pressies....!!!hehehe:p

~~spread da joy~~

No comments: