Sunday, February 15, 2009

tention....

leaving for japn in less than 12 hrs.....it's time to take a break from all the tention in sg......we're all mentally n physically drained tryin to accommodate......we've all been really patient....i wasn't the only one.....i'm nt the one suffering the most.....will b away n someone will b in a tough situation.....pls b strong.....hang on in there n things will come to light soon.....*keeping fingers cross*

bearing wif nonsense n hving to entertain all the attention seeking behaviours hv been a burden......what kinda fren back stabs till it's beyond recognition?i've been stabbed in the back till it's full.....i dun think there's any space for another 'knife' to b stabbed....haha~ i got so numb.....whenever i getta know abt something tt was told tt stabbed me in the back all tt comes to mind or i could say is "y am i nt surprise?"......all these yrs the trust i gave was betrayed....i've swollowed all the disappointments n feeling of betrayal in silence.....lucky for me....my bestie sees it all.....i dun care what was told abt me....whatever stories tt was cooked up n tales told to smear my name....whatever blame tt was put on me.....make me sound like i'm alwayz the devil the black sheep......as long as ya're happy......

i'm happy...i'm satisfied wif my life....y?i'm nt tt sadistic to b happy cos i was being betrayed n backstabbed by a so called fren....i'm happy n lucky cos i hv a v v v understanding bestie.....i dun need alot of frens.....all i need is support from 1 true fren.....who understands......n tt's YOU BESTIE~!!!!~!lucky for me.....i hv more than 1 supportive true fren....i hv a grp of darling frens who listens n was there for me......nv understand y would someone need so much attention.....ready to draw tt line...?we shall c.........


~~lucky to hv true frens by my side~~

No comments: