Friday, August 15, 2008

another happy day!!!

met up wif bestie Cherie for lunch cum dinner in da noon...had sushi buffet!!!yumm yummm...!!!!hehehe:p then Sharon called n said she hv a surprise for me tml.....it's gonna b my pre bday celebration wif my darlings again....this time w/o bestie cos she's on standby.....but hope she gets called up earlier so she can b there!!!hehehe:p gosh!!so scary....dunno what they hv up their sleeves.....dun get me drunk galz......pppllllssss...!!!!!*innocent look*hehehe:p lookin forward to da surprise thou!!!excited...yet scared....hehehe:p buggin Cherie to tell me what issit but she wasn't aware of da plan yet......hahaha.....oh well.....i shall juz b patient......i guess......hehehe:p then we met up wif Sharon at AMK...headin to woodlands to get my skates wif mei mei...!!!!hehehe:p

went to get my skates wif mei mei n frens while the galz went for a walk......ppl at the shop were really nice n helpful in assistin me gettin a pair tt suitz me....decided on the black n yellow 'bumble bee' lookin one pretty quickly....hehe:p then mei mei said she's gonna pay for it as a gift for my bday from my poly batch of frenz..!!!what a pleasant surprise....but it's gonna b a gift from 7th uncle already.....she insisted tt they get it for me n get me to ask 7th uncle to get something else for me.....hmm...since she's already there....then.....alritey!!Hehe:p ain't i lucky....??i'm so so so luved...hehe:p


My new skates..!!!




da full set...skates, gears n bag!!



joined da galz after gettin my skates n had another '38' catchin up...wenfeng is already here when i joined them again.....hehe:p towards da endin of our catching up received msges from edmund n shi shi...they can't make it to my bday next week....edmund can't come cos he has to give tuition....so disappointing....:( oh well....since i've decided to put it on a weekday i shd b expectin this......sighz.....


disappointments over....head home n another happy happy happening....!!!I FINALLY found a partner for scuba diving lessons...!!!!SISTER EUGENE!!!hehehe:p yeah!!!shd hv asked him earlier.....then i'd hv gotten my license wif sharon n frens........but...it's ok!!i'm still gonna go for it aniwaez....hehe:p i'll check out the glasses issue sister...!!hehehe:p


it's 3+ now....thou time for bed......but....i'm goin for supper wif my darling cuz!!!hehehe:p he booked out today!!!what a surprise....haven't had supper wif him in MTHS!!!!!really really tired....but....my darling is alwayz more impt...hehe:p off to get FOOD!!!

No comments: