Saturday, August 9, 2008

pre pre bday celebration wif my darling galz..!

It's NATIONAL DAY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!!





had a pretty gd day today...hehe:p fully utilise my day.....first i went warehse shoppin wif mum, 3rd aunt n my darling cuz.....bought some clothes n a NEW BOLSTER!!heehehe:p so happy.....my new bolster is so huggable....so comfy...!!hehe:p then i went for mj wif poly frens mei mei, dj, albert n mf....shared a player wif mei mei....n caught NDP on tv while we we took 4 hrs to complete 1 round of mj.....hahaha....nonetheless, the catchin up was great....n we won in the end!!!!!!gal power!!!hehehe:p


after mj rushed home to get changed cos i'm meetin my darling galz Cherie, Wenfeng, Hanni n Sharon for my pre pre bday celebation as Cherie's gonna b outta town for pretty much whole of the next 2 weeks....she's nt gonna b ard on my bday.....:( oh well....a pre pre celebration is juz as gd!!!hehe:p we went to Dbl O as usual.....Cherie took a cab n picked me up on her way.....the rest of the galz were there earlier as usual....hehe:p when we arrived....dear hanni was already drunk.....




Hanni is drunk.....




shortly after....n wenfeng n sharon made me drink 4 shots at 1 go.....it's yucky to hv so many shots all at once.....tt's nt the end....ah long bought me more drinks....luckily jonathan helped me with them....thou i dunno if he's aware of what he's drinkin.....hahaha....but still thanx for da shots galz n da pops n shots jonathan n ah long!!no more shotz next week k.....hehe:p





4th shot...gosh....!!


Mi n Jerry~

Long n Jonathan..




the only grp pic for da nite...






Bestie n i being luving...





juz a random shot...







they will alwayz b my darlings~~


Thanx for da wonderful nite darling galz n guyz!!!!!!

No comments: