Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Moi BIG day!!

It's moi 'big' day today!!hohohoh......20082008 bday celebration....hehe:p it's a wed...so....lotsa ppl can't make it....some chose nt to come cos gotta work da next day....some can't come cos of work....but i deeply appreaciate all who replied my msg n took their precious time to attend...!!!:)


wrote a list of things to bring n do for today last nite so tt i dun miss anything out.....got lotsa slp da nite b4 so i'll hv da energy for today!hehe:p rented a car yesterday so tt i can get to da chalet conveniently......pick sheng sheng n moi dear up from their place b4 heading to the NTUC at J8 to get some stuff for da chalet n pick moi cuz up.....head back home after to get the remainin stuff n get kerry.....


feel so disorganised......everything is like messed up......hv a feelin i missed something when i left home...but i dunno what issit......got in da car n drove off.....happily talkin in da car.....n when we're abt to reach da chalet....i rem what i forgot!!!i forgot to pick up my cake~~~!!!!so annoying...!!!had to call 6th uncle to collect it for me......arghz.....irritatin...how can i forget......oh well...no time to turn back...so yupz!6th uncle got it for me...thank u!!:)

when we got there.....lucky my cuz, moi dear n sheng sheng were there to help me wif da check in n settin up....thanx galz!!hehehe:p



they help me wif da numbers on da wall....hehe:p didn't take v long.....






Tah-dah!!!it's done!!!



then they went for a swim wif kerry n da buffet came....got everything done....dress up...n wait for ppl to come....hahaha......my dearest family were among the first few to arrive.....




moi darling lil cuz...




choco stars from my thoughtful n swt cuz...


one of my pressies from my cuz esther...she made da chocs for me.....knowin i luv stars...she melt da choc n made them into pretty lil stars....so touched...thanx for da effort gal....:)


dearest sec sch frens..Mr n Mrs Lim :p


pleasant surprise from Mr n Mrs Lim....they said they were nt able to come...but they came!!:)





dear frens who made da effort to come...





me n .......................moi cake...hehe:p






without her i wouldn't b where i am...thanx for everything mum!!:)





my ever supportive family...luv them all!!




my darling cuzzies....:)





a whole gang of poly frens...








nt forgettin my poly classmates who helped me alot those dayz....






and of cos my precious galz who nv failed to b there for me....:) [Mrs Ang is missing in this pic...]



Oh n my new frens thru volunteery service....they're a load of gems too....



me n moi pressies...!:)


the day was pretty messy for me but i had lotsa fun...thanx for everything peepz....!!n my dearest family for coming all the way to pasir ris after a long day of work....and uncles who took da day off....and making sure my guests hv enough to eat....thank you!!i'm so lucky to hv so many ppl who cared for me....hehe:p


oh of cos nt forgettin sheng sheng n moi dear for helpin me wif the set up....and my darling galz hanni, sharon, and wenfeng who cleared the place for me and cuttin the cake and being my camera women for the evening....thanx galz...!!!the evening wouldn't run tt smoothly w/o all of ya peepz....!!!!luvya all deep deep...!!


I sincerely thank all who took da time in attending my bday celebration and making it a memorable day for me.....those who couldn't attend at the last min....thanx for informing me and all the well wishes....:) juz a lil disappointed tt someone said he would come...but didn't turn up....and nt even a msg from him.....whatever it is...hope he's doin well.....


And nt forgetting....when the clock strikes 12......it's 21st aug!!!mich's bday....planned a lil surprise for her....wif the help from all my batchmates...and of cos her bf kelv.....making this surprise possible....:)





TA-DAAA!!!!!mich's bday cake!!




Mich n her bday cake....


she gets to dress up too..!!hehe:p

No comments: