Saturday, August 16, 2008

moi pre bday celebration~~

The day is here......the 'surprise' from my galz will b revealed.....my day started beautifully wif a msg from my bestie at 9 ish in da morn....she's goin for her flight!!n she'll b back at 6ish in da evening...so she can join us tonite!!!yeahz!!so happy....hehe:p


then again....all 4 of them together...dunno what will they hv up their sleeves.....so scary....i hv a feelin they're gonna make me do something super unglam.....


gonna meet wenfeng n sharon for dinner at sushi tei b4 we head down to dbl o for my pre celebration....moi dear aka cindy will b there wif her sec sch frens too!! cos it's regina's bday today....:)

alritey....time to face da shock....haha.....off to town to meet them for dinner....but....hey.....sharon is alone....hmm...wenfeng dumped us to meet her scandal.....tsk tsk tsk..how could she.....oh well....we'll juz get a table first....as usual sushi tei is packed...gotta wait to get a table for 3....while waiting for da table....Gin n Kim Lip met me to pass me my bday pressie....cos they're nt able to make it for my party on wed....so sad.....oh well....was already prepared cos it's a weekday......yupz yupz!got da pressie from them.....n opened it after they left.....it's a ZEN STONE!!!!!so happy!!juz luv it....was intendin to get a mp3 player but dunno what to get....n i dun hv to think cos i got it for my bday!!!!!THANK U GIN n KIMLIP!!!he got me a speaker for my zen stone.....hehhe:p really luv it...thank u thank u!!!!

portable speaker to match moi new................ZEN STONE!!!!!

Sharon ask me y did they get me a red one......nt a very 'me' colour....haha....i dunno...i'll hv to ask them i guess....hehe:p while waiting for our seat to b ready at sushi tei i 'ransacked' da bags sharon was holding....she say tt the 'surprise' is wif wenfeng...n there's a pair of wings which she claimed is for her baby cousin...n dumb enough...i buy tt lie....when wenfeng arrived she made me carry my own cake....n i saw this PINK card tt they were so protective over...tt muz b da 'weapon' they're gonna use for the 'crime'.......


oh well....i'll juz hv to wait....haha...over dinner....wenfeng was da target cos she ditched us for her scandal.....hahaha...:p she met him for dinner but she didn't eat!!!!!funny her...hehe:p...oh oh... n there's this person workin at sushi tei who wore really retro specz....can't help laughin when i c him...hahaha...he had the specs of the singer fang da tong....so funny....hehe:p


we headed down to Dbl O after dinner....n sharon confessed to their 'crime' in da toilet.....the wings r for me....!!!!arghz!!!!i knew it's gonna b unglam.....n they got me a hairband wif devil's horn...n a sign tt reads...................


Poor me......

GOSH!!tt's da surprise for me.....man....it's a shock nt a surprise galz......i insisted on nt wearing the wings....haha.....arghz!!i can't believe they're doin this to me....sighz......


ok..here's da rule of da game......kisses muz b from 24 different guyz.....n no frenz allow....


b4 da start of my embarrassing 'mission' for da nite....

Cut my cake first.....and take some nice picz......haha...:p

Make a wish....


Take a pic wif moi dear....

my darling galz....:)
And....My galz bought me tequila shots AGAIN.....5 this time........lucky i'm nt da only bday gal ard....hehe:p

cheerz to us bday galz!
had i can't rem how many shots of tequila n sex on the beach.......tt's juz part 1.....


pre bday gal n actual bday gal..:p




kisses for moi dear...



Bday kiss from moi dear.....

Went ard da club wif my galz...they pick the 'targets'.....there're a few bday guyz ard tt nite too.......one whose bday happen to b on da same day as me...!!haha....tt's if he's tellin da truth......towards the end....thanx to jonathan n frens.....i completed my 'mission'....haha....finally.....i can dance in peace......
no where comes 2nd part of drinkin.......kurt insisted on giving me a treat......so...here goes.....

a treat from Kurt.....can really feel the burning sensation in my throat n tummy after.....hehe:p


was introduced to a new fren when the lights come on....and...here comes part 3 of drinkin.....

George n Mi!
Jager bomb treat from George....


Last pic of da nite...



Had a very memorable nite indeed....thanx for the pre bday surprise galz.....!!!this is probably da most embarrassing bday i ever had....:s hanni's bday is next.....hehe:p

No comments: