Thursday, August 14, 2008

happy gal happy day!!:)

So so so so so happy today!!!hehehe:p firstly, i got a new bag n 2 new wallets for my bday!!!thou it's next week....mum n 6th aunt gave me my pressies in advance..!!hehe:p oh n nt forgettin 7th aunt n beloved grandma.....they gave me my bday ang pow too!!!hehehe:p can't help feelin tt i'm STILL a v v v v v v v v v v v lucky gal!!thou i'm down on my luck....hehe:p alwayz being luved by so many ppl....thru da toughest mth, i hv my dearest family n frens...!!!thank u everyone!!!especially mummy, grandma, uncles, aunts n cuzzies!!i've picked myself up n moved on...:) my broken heart is fixed thou da scar remains.....thank u again!!i luv ya all lots lots lots!!!*muackz muackz*!!

secondly, i am pickin up tennis again!!hehe:p ok...nt really again....considering i went for like only 3 lessons da last time....hehe:p 'sister' eugene cum my "boss" (cos i'm supposed to b his PA....hahaha...:p) is 'coachin' me.....it's super fun lah!!hehehe:p so happy so happy....!!hehe:p thou my right arm is feelin a lil weak now after all da swingin of da racket n i'm super tired......but feelin kinda healthy...hehe:p havne't been doin sports in ages.....i juz luv this tired feelin....hehehe:p lookin forward to tennis again next week!!!hehehe:p

so tired.....shall go to bed now...hehehe:p i'm gonna get my blades for in-line skating tml!!!!hohohoh....~ happy happy gal is ME!!

No comments: